~* Makes me come alive *~

Living like on a four tensed strings of a fucking bass guitar, baby. This is how I could describe my life. But you know what, my friend? I start loving it more and more each day. It is beautiful, as I see it through the pink heart shaped glasses.. I'm enjoying it, and I start to understand that such girls like me never loose this game called life no matter how tough it could be..



I got a half tank of gas and if we run all the lights
We'll slip across the border on the wrong side of right
And just like Butch and Sundance we'll ride until the dawn
Sipping whiskey, singing cowboy songs
On the Right Side of Wrong...



My whole life is like an old book of love.. It's like a forgotten love song.. It's like a bottle of cheap wine - it's always good..
I've fallen in and out of love. I've grown myself wings and cut them down again a thousand times. It hurts and I like it. Even though I don't want to admit it, but it's so. I've been knocked down so many times, that I just don't care if I'll fall again. I know I'll get up and go on with a force much stronger than before. I'm cool, I know it..




This world don't give you nothing it can't take away
Everybody holding on to something
Nobody wants to fade away

No forgiveness on the streets of this town
I left my patience at a traffic light
There's no denying that I almost lost it
Threw in the towel, too tired to fight..






I know I cry sometimes. But it's just because I can't take the loneliness anymore. I have so much love to give, but I also need a fulfillment, to get going.. I feel like I've found it.. He completes me. He takes the best of me and keeps the evil behind, though sometimes I need it.. And then he goes away. Or maybe I leave him and move on.. I live like that. If he doesn't know how to keep me, then I'll go... I need it like the roses need the rain, You know I need it, like a poet needs the pain..



Sometimes I'm good.. Sometimes I'm bad.. Who knows why. I believe we're all are sometimes like this. People are crazy you know. This world is crazy. But I like living it like this.. Bubble gum flavored smile and chilly pepper chocolate flavored tears. Want a taste of it? It make you feel better, it makes the vanilla taste like strawberries and cinnamon like apples..


Sometimes you just need to close the eyes and go for a walk on the rainbow.. Then you meet your friends there, and they make you come alive again...




Skiriu vienam labai mielam pamišėliui :*


No comments:

Post a Comment